Magic Touch Software releases version 10.2.1 of DLCPM™
- Technician Manager: Error messages have been improved to provide more information on the state of the tasks. When processing tasks, a color-coded status bar will display to indicate successful, semi-successful or unsuccessful task processing.
- ePOP History will now display the ePOP message in the message column.
- Customer Form load times have been improved.
- Personal settings, Case Options: Display the Case number when users Save & Close or Save & Exit. Automatically open the customer form when adding new case from the sidebar.
- Global Settings, Case Option: Display the Warranty Info, Notify users to refresh sessions when Global Settings are changed. When adding a New Call, Default user to Customer CSR Adviisor. New options to disallow saving a case if Ship Date or Due Date is on a weekend or holiday.
- Case Edit: The “Save & Close” option on Case Entry/Case Edit has been changed to “Save”. If the check box option located in each user's Personal settings for “When editing a case, keep it open on Save” is checked, if the user selects 'Save' the case will save and all post processes are done, the case remains open. Optimized load times for Multiple Products form.
- New Case from left hand sidebar: If the option to automatically display the customer look up list is activated, and the check box is set to pre-load the list, the cursor is now positioned on the top grid.
- Mass Printing: If a Query is used, there is a new check box option called “This is a collection letter”. With this option enabled, the mass print will exclude customers with “No Collection Letter” check box checked on their customer form.
- Broadcast Email: If a Query is used, a new check box option called “This is a collection Email”. With this option enabled, the broadcast email will exclude customers with “No Collection Letter” check box is checked on their customer form.