- Created: Friday, 07 September 2012 20:20
Magic Touch Software releases version 7.1.21 of DLCPM™ which includes the following features:
- During Case Entry, as well as when adding multiple products: This option requires loading time to display the products by type, group and department and it has been enhanced to load the settings instantly after the first access. If any of the settings are changed by someone else, the list will be reset.
- In the Customer Settings, and in the Special Prices section: When adding a product, a new form has been added for easier selection and the ability to search the product list.
- The Work order description is now displayed at the bottom of the page above the notes area.
- When a task is rejected in DLCPM™ instead of the Technician Manager, users are now prompted with a new form to confirm the rejected pay method.