- Created: Thursday, 16 January 2014 20:28
Magic Touch Software releases version 8.4 of DLCPM™
- Scheduling System: In the Global settings, under the TryIn Invoicing section, a new check box option has been added to transfer the completed Tasks to the newly added Case during Invoicing for TryIn.
- In the Production Tasks maintenance section and the Product Task settings, a new check box option has been added to identify the task as a “TryIn Break Point”. If a given task is set as the break point, all tasks up to and including this task are re-scheduled. All tasks beyond the set break point are deleted from the case schedule.
- In the Case edit Schedule tab, a new menu option has been added to the right click to set the break point manually and delete all subsequent tasks. This will clear the tasks that are not performed at this time. If the Forwarding Scheduling is used, the Ship Date will be set to the Due Date of the last Task.
- A new check box option called “Partial TryIn” has been added to the tab for Invoice & Totals. If you intend to invoice for part of the case and send the rest for try in, this option will cause the system to prompt the user with the list of products that have been added to that case. In turn, the selected products are invoiced and removed from the newly created case (Sent for TryIn).