DLCRM™ Web Subscription Services
Ever wish for a safe and secure way for your doctors to let you know about a prospective case before they send in the Rx and case materials? Ever wish your doctors could verify the status of a case without ever picking up the phone? Or how about submit a picture they took chair side instantly without email? Well this dream is now a reality. Magic Touch Software is proud to announce the ground-breaking DLCRM™ Web Subscription Services.
- This revolutionary new feature introduces the ability to allow your doctors to communicate directly with your lab 24 hours a day / 7 days a week via the internet. Just imagine having a website dedicated to your doctors that can offer up to the minute case status as well as case submission, image and file uploads, case pick up requests, and accounting data including balance and payment information.
- Once subscribed to the Web Services module, our experts will work hard to create a website that meets your laboratory’s aesthetic requirements. Your doctors will simply need an internet connection and follow the easy instructions for setting up their own personal online account and log on information.
- One example is with just a few clicks your doctors are able to submit a case online, instantly providing your laboratory with patient information, shade, requested ship date, case type, product, quantity, tooth #’s, and any extra notes they feel are important to the case. At the same time, your doctors can upload pictures they may have taken chair side or a document of preferences or any other digital file they wish. Once the doctor clicks submit, this case information as well as the attached images are then automatically linked to the case and add further production information or just begin work on the case. Most if not all of the case entry is already done.
- Just as easily as your doctors can log in and check the status of a case, they can also submit a credit card or check payment, and even request a pick up from your lab without ever picking up the phone. Your doctors will also have access to their current accounting information including statement dates, current 30, 60, and 90 day balances as well as the ability to send a message directly to a specific department.
- Picture how your doctors will feel knowing their lab offers this kind of security and support 24 hours a day that only DLCRM Web Services can provide.
The following site map serves as a brief outline as to what DLCRM™ Web Services offers all users who take advantage of this module.
Doctor Info View and Modify
- General Info – name, work phone, alternate phone, fax, email
- Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Modify Password
- Credit Card Payment Submission – choice of payment for current balance, a fixed amount, or a particular invoice
- Balance and Payment Information – current, past due 30, 60, 90, last payment and statement date, and last statement balance
- Submit Case – specify
- View Case – search cases by patient first name or last name, date in or date invoiced, open or invoiced or all, sort cases by caseid, pan number, patient name, date in, ship date, date invoiced, total charge, and tracking number.
- Submit Case Attachments
- Request Pickup
- View Pickups
Contact Us – Send message to laboratory