Automated Work Order and Rx Scanning
- Fed up with losing important case related documents? Tired of storing piles of old Rx papers? DLCPM™ has all the answers for you with Work Order and Case Attachment Scanning. DLCPM™ has all the functionality necessary to allow your laboratory to scan all Rx’s, work orders, and any other case attachments easily and effectively while instantly making the images available company wide to every user of DLCPM™.
- This exciting and innovative tool is just as easy as to setup as it is to use it. Once a template of your work order is created by our experts and the final configuration is completed the hard part is done.
- Next you simply order your stacks of documents to be scanned with the work order on top as a cover sheet and all subsequent pages related to the same case forming individual case image batches of documents. As long as the order is preserved, you can stack as many batches as your scanner handle on top of one another and DLCPM™ will take it from there.
- As you run the stacks of case image batches through your scanner, DLCPM™ will automatically read the CaseID barcode on the Work Order and attach all adjacent documents to that CaseID until it sees another Work Order which will indicate to the system the end of a batch. These images are available in DLCPM(TM) instantly.
- Yet another advantage of the tight integration between Customer Service and Production.
- DLCPM™ will process all batches while giving you real time information as it scans. If for some reason the Work Order is not properly recognized as a cover sheet, you will know right away and can remedy the problem accordingly
- It’s never been easier to organize your laboratory and eliminate all the clutter of loose papers, old Rx’s, and old Work Orders. Take advantage of this revolutionary new module from DLCPM™ and start realizing the benefits immediately.